Instructions to add Five for Families web widget:
- Determine the appropriate widget size.
- Highlight the embed code for the selected size, then copy it into clipboard. On Windows, press Control + C. On Mac, press Command + C. Or, right click on your selection and choose ‘Copy’.
- Widgets are embedded the same way as an image or video in most content management systems. Note: Every content management system is different, and this process can vary slightly.
- Paste the embed code snippet copied into the HTML viewer or text tab. Then click ‘OK’ or ‘Save.’ Do not paste it within another snippet of code, this will cause errors on the webpage.
- After step 4 is completed the Five for Families widget will be embedded on the website. Users will now be able to click the widget and be directed to the Five for Families website.