Who We Are
The Prevention Board is comprised of representatives from the Legislature; Governor’s Office; state Departments of Children and Families, Health Services, Public Instruction, Justice and Corrections; and 10 public members.
- Chair: Vicki Tylka
- Vice Chair: open
- Secretary: Mike Meulemans
- Legislative Committee Chair: Representative Jill Billings
- Performance Improvement Committee Chair: William Olivier
Board MembersStatutory Members
- Senator Joan Ballweg, Wisconsin State Senate
- Representative Jill Billings, Wisconsin State Assembly
- Senator LaTonya Johnson, Wisconsin State Senate
- Representative Patrick Snyder, Wisconsin State Assembly
- Jonette Arms, Assistant Administrator, Division of Public Health, Department of Health Services Designee
- Julie Incitti, School Social Work Consultant, Department of Public Instruction Designee
- Mary Anne Snyder, Governor's Designee
- Elizabeth Lucas, Director, Office of Victim Services & Programs, Department of Correction Designee
- Stephanie Lozano, Tribal Liaison, Department of Children and Families Designee
- Lynn Cook, Office of Crime Victim Services, Department of Justice Designee
- Paula Breese, Executive Director, Family & Childcare Resources of N.E.W.
- Allison Budzinski, Senior Analyst - Social and Behavioral Health, Association of State and Territorial Health Officials
- Sara Christensen, Assistant District Attorney, Sheboygan County District Attorney’s Office
- Molly Jasmer, Attorney, Grady, Hayes & Neary, LLC
- Dr. Jennifer Kleven, Pediatrician, Gundersen Health Systems
- Michael McHorney, public member
- Mike Meulemans, Director - Proposal Capture Strategy, CVS Health/ Aetna Medicaid
- William Olivier, Community Impact Paster, Bridge Builders
- Erika Traver, Indian Child Welfare Supervisor, Ho-Chunk Nation
- Vicki Tylka, Managing Director of Community Programs, North Central Health Care
Board Meeting Materials
Board and Committee Meeting Materials:
Current year meeting agendas and minutes are posted here and on the Wisconsin Public Meeting Notices and Minutes website.
Serving on the Prevention Board:
Open positions for the Governor's Boards, Commissions and Councils are listed here and must be completed and submitted online. Appointments are administered by the Office of the Governor.